My Three Most Substantial Accomplishments So Far

First, finishing my education in both my graduate and post-graduate studies and the scholarships that I was granted afterwards. Education is a very important factor in one’s growth. Life is a classroom where every individual is both a teacher and a student. Learning is a continuing process with the end objective of sharing it with others;

Second, is my being able to send my two younger siblings to school when our father died in 1997. They are now both productive individuals and I am happy that I was able to contribute to their well-being;

Third is finishing my stint with Senator Ramon B. Magsaysay, Jr. where I have loyally worked for 12 years. Working with a highly-principled leader has taught me a lot of more important things in life other than legislation and politics. It pushed me to strive for excellence and professionalism. The Senator taught us how to value credit-worthiness and integrity. Working for "the guy" did not give me any chance to break my ideals. It ushered in opportunities for me and supported my pursuit of dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstopping 101: How to Provide Technical Support to Legislators

Welcome!